Altered Tissue Box Tutorial!
It's THURSDAY and that means a brand-new tutorial for you! Today we are showing off the gorgeous colors you can create with our new Finnabair Opal Magic Paints! Come watch Ola transform an inexpensive box into a work of art!
I really love the new Opal Magics! Even more than the previous release. If you like the magical style of mixed-media, these paints should be your “must haves”! Today I prepared for you a mixed media tutorial for an altered tissue box. In this video you’ll see how to work with new Opal Magics on a dark surface and how to get the best results. All you need for this project is a box base, Black Gesso, some embellishments, and a few colors of Opal Magic paints. ~ Ola
I hope you’ll like this tutorial. This time is with no voice-over, because of my kids. They are at home on vacation from school, making a lot of noise! Link to the video https://youtu.be/RVIMNxj5-ks
- Calcutta Flower(H )Rose Quartz Item: 655350595043,
- Art Basics - Heavy Gesso - Black (8.5 fl. oz.) Item: 655350961459,
- Art Basics - 3D Matte Gel (8 fl. oz.) Item: 655350961398,
- Art Alchemy-Opal Magic Acrylic Paint -Teal-Blue Item: 655350966102,
- Art Alchemy-Opal Magic Acrylic Paint -Teal-Pink Item: 655350966096,
- Art Alchemy-Opal Magic Acrylic Paint -Blue -Green Item: 655350966119,
- Art Alchemy-Opal Magic Acrylic Paint -Blue -Violet Item: 655350966126,
- Art Alchemy-Opal Magic Acrylic Paint -Violet-Green Item: 655350966133,
- Lavender Flowers – Judithe Item: 655350631253